Saturday, March 17, 2007

new movies

I've got a friend who can recall the most insignificant detail of just about any movie he's ever seen, and I just don't understand how he does it. Sure I know every line of a few favorites, but this guy sees a movie one time and recalls everything about it. I'm the polar opposite.

Two and a hlaf hours tonight on the trainer, at a moderate pace with a few efforts. I watched The Patriot with Mel Gibson for the first time again... It was great and I appreciate that my brain decided to forget just about every single scene. I can save alot on dvd rentals this way. I got a little choked up when the little girl ran after her father as he was going back to war and will probably remember that part during future screenings, but hopefully the rest will fade away.

No comments: